Science drives our work at PinneyAssociates. For our pharmaceutical, consumer healthcare, and biologics clients, we draw on our unique scientific resources and broad experience in public health to establish the strongest scientific foundation for their decisions, strategies and actions.
Our client service teams, consisting of scientists, policy experts, researchers and analysts, integrate an understanding of the scientific and policy environments, scientific literature and research, data analysis, and thought leader opinion to meet each individual client's needs.
- Abuse Resistant Prescription Pain Medications are Causing Change
- PinneyAssociates Submits Comments on "Draft Guidance for Industry on Abuse-Deterrent Opioids"
- PinneyAssociates' Mitch Zeller Appointed Director of FDA Center for Tobacco Products
- Saul Shiffman Selected for The Society of Behavioral Medicine's "Research to Practice" Award
- Henningfield JE, Schuster CR.
Risk management and post-marketing surveillance of CNS drugs. Drug Alcohol Depend. 2009;195S:S56-S64]
- Dasgupta N, Henningfield JE, Ertischek MD, Schnoll SH.
When drugs in the same controlled substance schedule differ in real-world abuse, should they be differentiated in labeling? Drug Alcohol Depend. In Press