Science drives our work at PinneyAssociates. For our pharmaceutical, consumer healthcare, and biologics clients, we draw on our unique scientific resources and broad experience in public health to establish the strongest scientific foundation for their decisions, strategies and actions.
Our client service teams, consisting of scientists, policy experts, researchers and analysts, integrate an understanding of the scientific and policy environments, scientific literature and research, data analysis, and thought leader opinion to meet each individual client's needs.
- Researchers Looking to Develop Strong Pain Relievers That Don't Cause Euphoria
- PinneyAssociates Enters Consulting Agreement with Subsidiaries of Reynolds American, Inc. on Products Related to Smoking Cessation and Harm Minimization
- PinneyAssociates Submits Comments to FDA Regarding a Public Meeting to Discuss Abuse-Deterrent Opioid Medications
- Nonsmoking Teens Show Very Low Interest in E-Cigarette Flavors
- Gerlach KK, Dasgupta N, Schnoll SH, Henningfield JE
Epidemiology of stimulant misuse and abuse: implications for future epidemiologic and neuropharmacologic research. Neuropharmacology. 2014 Dec;87:91-6
- Cone EJ, Giordano J, Weingarten B
An iterative model for in vitro laboratory assessment of tamper deterrent formulations. Drug Alcohol Depend 2013;131:100-5.
- Dasgupta N, Henningfield JE, Ertischek MD, Schnoll SH.
When drugs in the same controlled substance schedule differ in real-world abuse, should they be differentiated in labeling? Drug Alcohol Depend. 2011;119(1-2):e1-4.
- Henningfield JE, Schuster CR.
Risk management and post-marketing surveillance of CNS drugs. Drug Alcohol Depend. 2009;195S:S56-S64]