Science drives our work at PinneyAssociates. For our pharmaceutical, consumer healthcare, and biologics clients, we draw on our unique scientific resources and broad experience in public health to establish the strongest scientific foundation for their decisions, strategies and actions.
Our client service teams, consisting of scientists, policy experts, researchers and analysts, integrate an understanding of the scientific and policy environments, scientific literature and research, data analysis, and thought leader opinion to meet each individual client's needs.
- Pinney Associates, Inc. Celebrates 20th Anniversary
- PinneyAssociates Submits Comments to Health Canada Regarding Tamper Resistance Regulations
- PinneyAssociates Submits Comments to the FDA Regarding the Regulation of Nicotine Delivery Systems
- Jack Henningfield and Ed Cone Comment on Regulatory Complexities of Abuse-Deterrent Labeling
- Cone EJ, Giordano J, Weingarten B
An iterative model for in vitro laboratory assessment of tamper deterrent formulations. Drug Alcohol Depend 2013;131:100-5.
- Henningfield JE, Schuster CR.
Risk management and post-marketing surveillance of CNS drugs. Drug Alcohol Depend. 2009;195S:S56-S64]
- Dasgupta N, Henningfield JE, Ertischek MD, Schnoll SH.
When drugs in the same controlled substance schedule differ in real-world abuse, should they be differentiated in labeling? Drug Alcohol Depend. 2011;119(1-2):e1-4.