Science drives our work at PinneyAssociates. For our pharmaceutical, consumer healthcare, and biologics clients, we draw on our unique scientific resources and broad experience in public health to establish the strongest scientific foundation for their decisions, strategies and actions.
Our client service teams, consisting of scientists, policy experts, researchers and analysts, integrate an understanding of the scientific and policy environments, scientific literature and research, data analysis, and thought leader opinion to meet each individual client's needs.
- PinneyAssociates’ Lead Scientists Chaired Three Panels at the Abuse Deterrent Formulation Science Meeting
- PinneyAssociates' Senior Scientist, Dee Lawrence, selected to serve on the Interagency Committee on Smoking and Health (ICSH)
- PinneyAssociates’ lead scientists, Drs. Ed Cone, Jack Henningfield, and Sid Schnoll presenting at C-CALC/CPDD Abuse Deterrent Formulation Science Meeting on FDA Draft Guidance for Industry: Abuse Deterrent Opioids – Evaluation and Labeling
- FDA Advisory Committee Supports OTC Switch of Corticosteroid Nasal Spray
- Cone EJ, Giordano J, Weingarten B
An iterative model for in vitro laboratory assessment of tamper deterrent formulations. Drug Alcohol Depend 2013;131:100-5.
- Henningfield JE, Schuster CR.
Risk management and post-marketing surveillance of CNS drugs. Drug Alcohol Depend. 2009;195S:S56-S64]
- Dasgupta N, Henningfield JE, Ertischek MD, Schnoll SH.
When drugs in the same controlled substance schedule differ in real-world abuse, should they be differentiated in labeling? Drug Alcohol Depend. 2011;119(1-2):e1-4.