Science drives our work at PinneyAssociates. For our pharmaceutical, consumer healthcare, and biologics clients, we draw on our unique scientific resources and broad experience in public health to establish the strongest scientific foundation for their decisions, strategies and actions.
Our client service teams, consisting of scientists, policy experts, researchers and analysts, integrate an understanding of the scientific and policy environments, scientific literature and research, data analysis, and thought leader opinion to meet each individual client's needs.
- George Quesnelle Recognized for Lifetime Achievements in OTC Switch
- Jack Henningfield and Saul Shiffman Featured as Influential Pioneers in the Science and Policy of Tobacco Control
- PinneyAssociates’ Jack Henningfield to Address Abuse Liability Tamper Testing as a Foundation for Drug Scheduling
- Pinney Associates, Inc. to Consult for NJOY, Inc., to Promote Public Health
- Cone EJ, Giordano J, Weingarten B
An iterative model for in vitro laboratory assessment of tamper deterrent formulations. Drug Alcohol Depend 2013;131:100-5.
- Henningfield JE, Schuster CR.
Risk management and post-marketing surveillance of CNS drugs. Drug Alcohol Depend. 2009;195S:S56-S64]
- Dasgupta N, Henningfield JE, Ertischek MD, Schnoll SH.
When drugs in the same controlled substance schedule differ in real-world abuse, should they be differentiated in labeling? Drug Alcohol Depend. 2011;119(1-2):e1-4.