Sarah Scholl, MPH
Assuring close coordination and effective, efficient management of research efforts in support of regulatory applications
Sarah channels her command of academic research and project management into activities that help bring successful outcomes for our clients. At Pinney Associates, she is responsible for:
- Oversight of a variety of research efforts
- Project management and coordination
- Scientific writing and reporting
- Coordination of regulatory submissions
- Coordination of manuscripts for peer review
Sarah joined Pinney Associates in 2019. In more than two decades of experience acquired at the University of Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon University, and the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, she has overseen grant-funded research and clinical trials in health and psychology. Most of her work has focused on behavioral research investigations of nicotine and tobacco use and addiction, and the interplay between pharmacology and behavior, with ramifications for FDA policy making.
She has co-authored several dozen peer-reviewed papers, posters, and presentations on topics including tobacco harm reduction and nicotine, and has served as an ad hoc reviewer for several scientific journals.
- MPH, University of Pittsburgh
- BA, Psychology, Indiana University of Pennsylvania