Supporting client service teams with data analyses and powerful simulation modeling to advance client goals
Floe specializes in data management and analysis with an emphasis on simulation modeling. At Pinney Associates, he:
- Analyzes population health and consumer surveys
- Supports pharmacovigilance by monitoring social media
- Contributes to regulatory submissions and publications
- Applies Python and SAS to statistics and modelling projects
Before joining Pinney Associates in 2020, Floe held a research fellowship at Sanford Research, where he investigated nicotine use trends in U.S. adolescents based on national survey data. The results can be seen in his list of publications. He also consulted with a health NGO to investigate the economics of cigarette consumption at the local level.
- Professional certificate, Data Science, IBM
- BSc, honors, first class, Physics with Astronomy, University of Nottingham, U.K.